MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The individual ingredients are homoeopathic to the symptoms of the intercostal region as follows:
Arsenicum album: Burning pains, ameliorated by warm applications. Midnight aggravations.
Colocynthis: Flashlike neuralgic or neurotic pains. Intercostal pains.
Ranunculus bulbosus: Organotherapeutic relationship to the chest-wall with violent pains. Neuralgic-rheumatic pain associated with restlessness, ameliorated by constant motion.
– Severe pain: 10 to 15 drops in some water in _ – 1 hourly intervals
– As improvement sets in reduce the frequency to 1-2-3 hourly. To prevent relapsing conditions it is advisable to carry on the medication over a variable period of time: 10-15 drops once daily
– In the presence of Herpes zoster or a previous history of this complaint give additionally R68 in alternation every _ – 1 – 2 hours.
– Trigeminal- or facial neuralgias: give additionally R70
– In sciatica: compare R71
– In pleurisy: give additionally R24
– In osteo-arthritis of the thoracic vertebrae as the cause of intercostal neuralgia: give additionally R11
– In degenerative discs lesions and osteochondritis: compare R11
– Topically use Atomare-Beckeron R30 or Lumbagin R61